skip to main | skip to sidebar

Jacqueline's World

I take so many photos so I decided to share them. I hope that you enjoy them as much as I do! ;)

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Fun With Bubbles!!

Kaili-Rose and Angelique had a lots of fun playing with the bubbles, and so did I. It's amazing how much fun you can have with a little bit of soap!








Posted by Jacqueline at 11:26 PM

1 comment:

Sweet Melissa said...

Cute kids!!

Oh, wait, those are mine!!

hehe!

Friday, March 14, 2008

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Jacqueline
View my complete profile

Links

  • My Flickr Page
  • Oopsie Doodle !
  • Adam
  • D.(My Mom)
  • Eric & Heather
  • Melissa
  • The Capps
  • Aunt Tina
  • Uncle Tom & Family
  • Uncle John & Aunt Macie
  • Chris & Liz
  • Travis & Danielle

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (16)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ▼  March (10)
      • where there's smoke....
      • Our Trip to Irish Beach.
      • Irish Beach California. Sunset
      • Irish Beach, California
      • Port Costa - Part 2
      • Port Costa - Part 1
      • The Moon
      • Some Random Shots
      • My Pets
      • Fun With Bubbles!!
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2007 (32)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (7)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ►  2006 (28)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (2)